Wednesday, September 15, 2010

SADAM-INVENTOR OF THE VUVUZELA

Sadam


Swoosh0018 caught up with SADAM on the street Parade. The man that founded the Vuvuzela.
What a thing we caught up with him during the street Parade



On you Tube many people are Slamming the Vuvuzela.For me personally after one match I couldnt take it.I know many people say its the Sound of Africa and the thing is I felt it became like a disturbed Hornets Nest.
World Cup is about culture and with the Vuvuzela all the singing and chanting done by fans were drowned out.I was really disappointed by this. And so even though I am South African I am not a fan of the Vuvuzela.
What are your comments?

5 comments:

  1. ramboteddy777 via youtube
    fuck vuvuzela

    ReplyDelete
  2. cadaraa via youtube
    ok you vuvuzela inventing motherfucker, i want your full name and adress so i can come over there and shove all those idiot vuvuzelas UP YOUR ASS

    ReplyDelete
  3. EMOSSUCKABIGCOCK via youtube If I even live to see a fucking time machine, I'll go back to the past and kill this motherfucker before he invented it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hurrycurry92 via youtube FUCK THE FUCKING VUVUZELA

    ReplyDelete
  5. gnalebomo via youtube
    viva sadam viva

    ReplyDelete